Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Have To Deal With Flab

Ramadan is not making me any thinner, I think it's because I consume food at night and it's slowed down my metabolism.
Also, I am not exercising as feverishly as I used to.
I finally started to go back to the gym yesterday after two weeks of being a lazy bum, it was for pilates and I highly doubt that it will help me burn much fat.
I think I must be reaching that point of womanhood where I lose control of my body and everything starts to sag and grow thick and fat and cellulite just multiply all over.
By the time my 20th birthday rolls around I will probably become some massive monstrosity that children will cry at the sight of.
I suppose that's what age does to a person.
Pretty soon all I will be is an overstretched waistline, mounds of flab and a gazillion chins.
My god, at this rate I will resemble Jabba the friggin' hut by age 30.

If Victoria Beckham and Nicole Ritchie can fight age and stay hot, then BY GOD so will I.
No more goddamned peanuts.

Time for a diet.


thinspiration..if she can then so can I

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a journalism student and a lacto-ovo vegetarian. Baking, getting random Chinese ingredients, reading recipes and playing in the kitchen are part of my many interests.