Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Talia hearts pandas

I've decided that this is going to be a tribute post to giant pandas. (even if this is supposedly a cooking blog)


LOOK at this face and tell me it isn't the cutest thing on Earth.

I love pandas. One of my biggest dreams to one day encounter a wild panda. However, friends and acquaintances from Sichuan have informed me that climbing off into a random mountain in that province would unlikely generate any results.
They are probably the most spoiled animals on the planet...and the laziest...but the idea that a species that would have easily gone extinct survived for such a long time simply by looking cute fascinates me to no end.
Honestly, had they been slimy or nasty looking, I'll bet they would have died off ages ago.
Instead, pandas get treated like total rock stars. They travel in private jets. They eat special food. Everyone wants their picture taken with them. Plus, the media eats it all up when they give birth to babies.

Be part of the solution. Support WWF today
THANK YOU WWF for your efforts to preserve awesomeness

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a journalism student and a lacto-ovo vegetarian. Baking, getting random Chinese ingredients, reading recipes and playing in the kitchen are part of my many interests.